The purpose of Ponca Bible Camp Incorporated shall be to lead all campers to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, to develop in campers a desire to conform to the image of Christ, to lead campers onto a deeper knowledge of God’s Word, and to challenge campers to discover God’s will for their lives and carry out that will in full dedication.
- We believe the Bible to be verbally inspired in the original, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in the bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal imminent return.
- We believe that all men are sinners and totally depraved and are in need of personal repentance and regeneration work of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a person possessing all the divine attributes and that He indwells Christians, enabling them to live a life of victory over sin. We are not in agreement with the contemporary charismatic movement.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved to eternal blessedness and of the bodily resurrection of the lost to eternal conscious torment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that a Christian should live in accordance with Biblical principles which emphasize holiness of life and separating of walk. (2 Corinthians 6:14; 7:1)
- We believe in the reality and personality of Satan, who deceived the whole world and is the enemy of all believers. He is not equal with God and has been defeated through Christ’s death and resurrection.