Ponca Bible Camp - COVID-19 Communication
The Ponca Bible Camp board has met to discuss the camp's handling of the current COVID-19 situation. Many important decisions have been made, and many more will need to be made in the coming weeks.
The following changes are effective immediately. The board will be re-evaluating on a continuing basis, and will be communicating any changes and decisions as they are made.
1. All rental group reservations currently booked through May 13, 2020 are cancelled. We encourage rescheduling, but if rescheduling is not possible, or desired, the deposit will be refunded.
2. The Work Weekend (scheduled for the weekend of April 3) is cancelled. We are evaluating our options for getting work done at camp. If you have any questions, please call a board member or the camp directly.
3. No decision has been made yet on the 6 weeks of summer camp. A lot of prayer and planning has already gone into this camping season. Lord willing we are still planning on having camp, and are taking steps to make this happen. An official decision on the camping season will be made by May 2nd.
Please keep PBC, and the board, in your prayers as we seek to make wise decisions about camp usage. Some things are in our control, and many things are not. But one thing we should all remember is GOD IS IN CONTROL. As Christians this is an excellent time to remain calm, exhibit a strong and steady faith, and share the gospel and the hope of Christ that is in each of us.